Author(s): Sue Graves
Tools for Teachers & Tutors
Resource Type: Literacy Resource Subject: Hi-Lo Fiction
School Level: Upper Primary & Junior Secondary
Reading Level: N/A Reading Age: 8+yrs Interest Age: 10–14yrs
Broadband: G-J Word Count: 2000
The Dangerous Games 2 Teacher's Guide contains general advice and specific guidance for each of the Dangerous Games 2 readers.
- Advice on how to effectively organise lower ability reading groups
- Strategies for before the read and read-aloud sessions
- Useful prompts and advice on key words and phrases and focus on tricky or technical language
- Plot and character summaries
- Useful questions for interrogating the text
- Role-play and drama ideas
- Photocopiable comprehension and writing activities for each book
About this series:
The Dangerous Games series uses graphic novel style fiction to engage reluctant and struggling readers. The books feature exciting, adventure story plot lines and contemporary illustrations. Written with a readability level of 8 years old, these books have an interest level of 10-14 years old.